Ananda In The Himalayas/ Summer Packages:
Location : 265 kms from New Delhi, 55 kms from Jolly Grant (Dehradun) .....
Star Rating : Heritage
Total Rooms :76 Rooms
Facilities :Yoga, Pranayama, Meditation, Fitness, Cooking demonstrations, Excursions, Foot Bath, Heated Lap Pool, Indoor and Outdoor Jacuzzi, Steam, Sauna.....
These packages are valid only for
- Ananda Wellness Bliss
- Ananda Ayurvedic Rejuvenation
- Ananda Stress Management
- Ananda Himalayan Romance
- Ananda Detox
- Ananda Yogic Detox
- Ananda Weight Management
- Ananda Yoga
- Ananda Height Management
- Ananda Tranquility
- Ananda Active
- Ananda Ladies Spa Getaway.
- Ananda Anti Ageing Programme
- Ananda Renew
Standard Inclusions For All Packages:
- All prices are in INR (for international guests) and are per room.
- Two way transfer to Haridwar Railway Station or Dehradun Airport (New Delhi transfer at extra cost).
- Accommodation in a Deluxe room.
- Morning wake up signature tea
- Daily fresh fruit bowl
- 3 Ananda Rejuvenation Spa Cuisine meals (breakfast/lunch/dinner) per night of stay per person
- Spa treatments as per the package programme
- Introductory spa and fitness orientation sessions with an initial spa consultation.
- Daily use of the Hydrotherapy facilities: Indoor and outdoor Jacuzzi, Steam, Sauna, Chill Plunge Pool, Kneipp Hydrotherapy Foot Bath and Heated Lap Pool.
- Opportunity to participate in scheduled Spa Lifestyle and Wellness activities Yoga, Pranayama,Meditation, Fitness, Cooking demonstrations, Lectures and Workshopsz/Excursions
- In order to preserve the tranquility of the Destination Spa, Children below the age of 14 years are not permitted at Ananda-In The Himalayas
- Use of the Spa facilities like Sauna, Steam and Jacuzzi and the Spa therapies are available to guests who are of the age of 18 years and above
- However those under 18 years can take part in other scheduled activities like yoga, meditation, treks and use of the swimming pool.
All Deluxe Rooms, Suites and villa categories can accommodate a maximum of 02 adults. Triple occupancy is not allowed at Ananda in the Himalayas.
Arrival and Departure Times:
Check-in time is 1400 hrs and Checkout time is 1200 hrs.
- The driver Krishna was outstanding, polite, well-dressed and very patient. The road conditions were hazardous at times, but he negotiated them very capably. This is the second time I have used your company and I am extremely satisfied with your service. I will continue to recommend your company to colleagues visiting India and will be in touch for my next trip.......said Randy Bindra, USA travelled through us from 04 Mar. to 09 Mar. 2013
- We would like to thank you and your colleagues for a very well organised three week holiday. We thoroughly enjoyed it and everything worked very well. The overnight on the houseboat was a wonderful experience, it was such a change from being on the busy road, and to have the peace, silence and tranquillity for nearly 24 hours was indeed very nice. So, we can also recommend that and the two crew were very good indeed, and we thoroughly enjoyed the meals they provided for us. It was really good experience..........said Ketty Tomes, UK travelled through us from 28 Jan. to 17 Feb. 2013
- Thank you very much for great trip in India. My 4th trip to India has made that I'm more addicted to India than I was before (I thought that I couldn't be more addicted but I was wrong). I tell only positive things to all my friends about my trip and TSI. Maybe my girl friend decides to visit South India with 3 other girls. I also look forward to visit Ladakh and Kashmir.........said Robert, Poland travelled through us from 29 Jan. to 13 Feb. 2013
- Dear Manoj,
Everyone is safely home again after our spice discovery tour, and we can definitely consider it one of our successes. Once again you won everyone's hearts with your thoughtfulness and thoroughness in all our activities. I don't know how we would have coped with the flight cancellations between Udaipur and Madurai if you had not been there to sort it out! ..............said Liz and Ian, Australia travelled through us from 13 Jan. to 29 Jan. 2013
- Dear Manoj,
Our tour of your wonderful country was fantastic. I was returning, after 36 years, but it was Helen's first time and she loved every minute of the amazing journey. Our precious eighteen days seemed to stretch - there was so much to see and do! Each night we went to bed tired, and occasionally exhausted. And so, we really appreciated the extra effort made by all the Indian hotels to provide us with additional length in our double beds. Thanks you for making those arrangements. We were always very comfortable at night so we woke up refreshed, ready to enjoy the delights of the next day.........said Helen & Richard Walker, Australia travelled through us from 13 Jan. to 29 Jan. 2013
- We just want to thank for the amazing service provided to us. We are very happy and impressed with all assistance and support you gave us during the whole trip......said Manha Cleusa, Brazil travelled through us from 22 Oct. to 02 Nov. 2012
- We have enjoyed our trip to India and will certainly recommend TSI to any friends who wish to visit your beautiful country.....Dr. Chanvit, Thailand travelled through us from 11 Feb. to 20 Feb. 2012