Wild Flower, Shimla
Location :Situated at 8,000 feet above sea level, Wildflower Hall is unique amongst luxury hotels in Shimla.
Star Rating : Heritage
Amenities : Front Desk, Bar, Restaurant, Lounge, Coffee Shop, Ball room Total Rooms : 85 Rooms
Facilities : Laundry, Medical, Boutiques, Currency Exchange, Express Check-In,....
About Wild Flower - Shimla
At Wildflower Hall, Shimla in the Himalayas, guests can refresh with nature walks, rafting, cycling or yoga, or relax and rejuvenate with an exclusive spa therapy. We offer a range of specially curated Oberoi Experiences designed to help our guests make the most of their time with us at this wonderful location
Situated in the mountains, this luxury hotel is 2.5 mi (4 km) from Hip Hip Hurray Amusement Park and within 6 miles (10 km) of Himalayan Nature Park and Kufri Fun World. Jakhu Temple and Christ Church are also within 6 miles (10 km).
24-hour concierge service, 24-hour business centre, Outdoor temperature controlled whirlpool, Indoor temperature controlled swimming pool, Car parking valet services, Money changer, Card room, Billiards table, Steam room, Tennis court, High speed internet for up to four devices, Shoe polishing facility, Shoe horn, Slippers, Iron and ironing board, Dental kit, Shaving kit, Left luggage facility.
24-hours personalised butler service, LCD television with satellite channels, DVD player, Well appointed bathrooms with a basket of ayurvedic toiletries by Forest Essentials, Turndown services, Electronic safe deposit box, Pillow menu, Separate walk-in closet.
The Restaurant - The restaurant includes a smart, brightly lit indoor dining space, a charming glass conservatory - with intimate seating arrangements - and an outdoor terrace, with magnificent views of the Himalayas. The menu features pan-Indian (including local Himachali), Asian and continental cuisine. Lutyens - Secreted behind large wooden double doors and a carved, pink Spanish marble relief of intertwining trees and flowers, is our private dining area, the Lutyens Hall. With a maximum seating capacity of twenty four, this room is perfect for private dining and exclusive dinner parties. The Cavalry Bar -The Cavalry Bar is dedicated to the British regiments who served in India. The walls are adorned with war memorabilia donated by the Government of India, while our magnificent marble fireplace is lit in the winter months for guests to warm themselves with a drink of their choice, after refreshing walks around the hotel grounds.
The Oberoi Spa offers a wide range of signature Oberoi, Eastern and Western massage treatments that will relax, revitalise and rejuvenate the mind, body and spirit. Guests can experience restored wellness with Ayurveda, or select one of our carefully designed beauty therapies for skin nourishment and radiance. Wildflower Hall has treatment rooms at bespoke locations around the hotel and grounds. The Oberoi Spa offers a wide range of signature Oberoi, Eastern and Western massage treatments that will relax, revitalise and rejuvenate the mind, body and spirit. Guests can experience restored wellness with Ayurveda, or select one of our carefully designed beauty therapies for skin nourishment and radiance. The open air whirlpool affords magnificent views across the Greater Himalayas, while the indoor pool is lit and adorned by overhead crystal chandeliers, and temperature controlled throughout the year. The outdoor tennis court is transformed into an ice rink for our guests' exclusive use in the winter months. Adjoining the spa is the magnificent heated indoor swimming pool with beautifully detailed mosaic floors and chandeliers. The pool offers splendid views of the mountain ranges. Attached to the indoor heated swimming pool is an outdoor deck and our al fresco infinity whirlpool, where guests can soak in the sun, relax and rejuvenate while enjoying breathtaking views of the snow capped Himalayas.
- We chose TSI because they are experts in trips for all ASIA. We planned our honeymoon over Sri LANKA and Maldives with them because they give the best tips, value, conditions, hotels and service for the trip. You have a choffer exclusively for you during all trip, and drop you in the best restaurants, shops and places. choosing TSI is choosing quality rigor, seriousness, profesionalness. .......Guillermo Pombo ,SPAIN
- I have travelled to India with TSI many times because I have full confidence in their superior communication ability to understand my requirements. They are able to make suggestions and answer queries without fear or favour which is very valuable when I organise my small group tours and need their expertise. They have a great team of experienced and young agents who are efficient and empathetic to general enquiries and are always there to support me when I am on tour. Whether emailing from Australia or phoning from India I consider them an integral part of my tour operation. I thank them all most sincerely and congratulate them for a superior and high standard of work and friendship.......... Marnie Barter ,Melbourne, Australia
- We had a marvelous trip to India with TSI. All arrangements like hotel, driver, sightseeings etc. that were organized by them were perfect. On a regular base during our trip the head office of TSI called us to inform if we were still satisfied by the services they provide. And yes, of course we were. Thanks TSI for the gift of a perfect memory......... John Bregman ,NETHERLANDS
- It was an amazing trip. I feel very comfortable and safe with my driver and guides. My guides were warm, welcoming and very knowledgeable. My appreciation for India has increased immensely. I will be returning to India next year and will use TSI's services again. ......... Robin Everett ,USA
- Just a short message to tell you that we are now back to France, after our wonderful stay in India. Everything was so well organized, we were very satisfied with the services of the drivers and guides, and we were happy about our intensive visiting program. We are really fascinated by your beautiful country.........Mihaela and Cornelia ,France
- A very well organised roundtrip through a beautiful country. Nice excursions and still plenty of free time. Very good and friendly driver, who was giving us a lot of extra information and showed us the most beautiful places. India was a very holiday for us thanks to TSI......Nico van der Sluijs ,NETHERLANDS
- It has been a great experience for us to visit india .All trip has been well organized and it has covered our expectations .You(Travel Spirit international) are A very good travel agency and we will comment it to our country’s travel agency. We have been assisted excellently in every moment.The hotels during the whole trip have been very comfortable and nice. The driver Pawan has been on time,and polite ,perfect driver..... Mr. Albert Roig ,Spain