Pousada Tauma, Goa
Location :The hotel is 50 km from the airport and 15 km from the nearest railway station. Star Rating :Boutique Hotel
Total Rooms : 12 Rooms
Amenities :Swimming pool, ayurvedic massage, nature library .....
Welcome to a quaint, charming world of its own, a sort of distant paradise. The pool is the focal point - soothing and refreshing and the sound of running water is an elixir which gives the 12 all Suite Boutique Hotel a tranquility that is beguilingly addictive. Conceived as an adult-experience, The Suites, scattered around the pool are endowed with different motifs - the Sea, the Fields, the Mountains and Castle which give one the very aroma of Goa.
But its greatest attraction is the Ayurveda Centre designed to tone up your body, mind and soul. It is the only Boutique Hotel which is built on the lines of a natural, traditional architecture concept using exposed masonry. Eco-friendly and with the minimum use of resources, it uses Goa laterite stones liberally, hence the glow it emits is distinctly Goan. The twittering of birds and a variety of flora and fauna enhance this other-world charm that makes your stay a tryst with nature and a solace for the soul.
Location of Pousada Tauma, Goa
The hotel is 50 km from the airport and 15 km from the nearest railway station.
Amenities at Pousada Tauma, Goa
Swimming pool, ayurvedic massage, nature library, model tree house, Indoor games and films on wildlife.
Accomodation at Pousada Tauma, Goa
12 airconditioned suites comprise of 3 Standard suites, 7 Superior suites and 2 Deluxe suite. Each suite has a theme. It also has its own private dining area, bedroom with a dressing table, wardrobe and a patio with a private, detached garden or terrace. Also, STD/ISD dialing facilities, television with satellite transmission channels and a 'minibar' are all included as well.
- We chose TSI because they are experts in trips for all ASIA. We planned our honeymoon over Sri LANKA and Maldives with them because they give the best tips, value, conditions, hotels and service for the trip. You have a choffer exclusively for you during all trip, and drop you in the best restaurants, shops and places. choosing TSI is choosing quality rigor, seriousness, profesionalness. .......Guillermo Pombo ,SPAIN
- I have travelled to India with TSI many times because I have full confidence in their superior communication ability to understand my requirements. They are able to make suggestions and answer queries without fear or favour which is very valuable when I organise my small group tours and need their expertise. They have a great team of experienced and young agents who are efficient and empathetic to general enquiries and are always there to support me when I am on tour. Whether emailing from Australia or phoning from India I consider them an integral part of my tour operation. I thank them all most sincerely and congratulate them for a superior and high standard of work and friendship.......... Marnie Barter ,Melbourne, Australia
- We had a marvelous trip to India with TSI. All arrangements like hotel, driver, sightseeings etc. that were organized by them were perfect. On a regular base during our trip the head office of TSI called us to inform if we were still satisfied by the services they provide. And yes, of course we were. Thanks TSI for the gift of a perfect memory......... John Bregman ,NETHERLANDS
- It was an amazing trip. I feel very comfortable and safe with my driver and guides. My guides were warm, welcoming and very knowledgeable. My appreciation for India has increased immensely. I will be returning to India next year and will use TSI's services again. ......... Robin Everett ,USA
- Just a short message to tell you that we are now back to France, after our wonderful stay in India. Everything was so well organized, we were very satisfied with the services of the drivers and guides, and we were happy about our intensive visiting program. We are really fascinated by your beautiful country.........Mihaela and Cornelia ,France
- A very well organised roundtrip through a beautiful country. Nice excursions and still plenty of free time. Very good and friendly driver, who was giving us a lot of extra information and showed us the most beautiful places. India was a very holiday for us thanks to TSI......Nico van der Sluijs ,NETHERLANDS
- It has been a great experience for us to visit india .All trip has been well organized and it has covered our expectations .You(Travel Spirit international) are A very good travel agency and we will comment it to our country’s travel agency. We have been assisted excellently in every moment.The hotels during the whole trip have been very comfortable and nice. The driver Pawan has been on time,and polite ,perfect driver..... Mr. Albert Roig ,Spain