Location :7 km from National Park, 185 km from Jaipur City .... Star Rating :
Total Rooms :25 Luxury Tents
Amenities :Heated swimming pool and jogging track, Private therapy rooms.....
The Resort is located adjacent ot the famous Ranthambhore Tiger Reserve. Though the tigeris an elusive animal, sightings in the reserve are frequent. president Bil Clinton, during his visit to India in March 2000, saw two tigers at Ranthambhore in a single day. Vanyavilas is the first luxury jungle resort in India. The resrot consists of luxury air-conditioned tents located discreetly so as to ensure maximum privacy. The tents, restaurant, bar etc. occupy only 5% of the site, thus maintaining its natural beauty. The Ranthambhore Tiger Reserve has a large variety of flora and fauna..
Description Of Vanyavilas, Ranthambhor
The resort has been designed as a Jungle camp and is adjacent to the famous Ranthambhore Tiger Reserve. Despite the fact that the tiger is elusive, the sightings in the Reserve are very frequent. President Clinton, on his recent visit to India, had two sightings in a few hours. Vanyavilas will be the first luxury jungle camp in India. The accommodation will consist of 25 luxury air-conditioned tents which are located discreetly on the site to ensure maximum privacy. The Site presently has many trees and extensive natural flora. The total area of the resort is 20 acres. Only 5% of the land area is being built upon so that the natural beauty of the site is maintained.
Location of Vanya Vilas, Ranthambore
Located just 7 kms from the Park & 185 kms from Jaipur City, Ranthambore is heaven for Wildlife & Tiger lovers. The 392 sq.km park comprises of dry deciduous forest sprawling over the undulating terrain of the Arvalli and Vindhaan ranges. The park is one of the finest tiger reserves in the country under the project tiger.
The resort can be accessed by road from Delhi with an approximate travel time of 8 hours. There are direct rail and road links from Jaipur to the reserve with a travel time of 3 hours and 2 1/2 hours respectively. Jaipur Airport - 190 kms, Sawai Madhopur Railway Station - 8 kms, Delhi - 380 kms, Agra - 270 kms.
Facilities at Vanya Vilas, Ranthambore
Personal Bar, Satellite Television, In-house Laundry, Dry Cleaning, Complimentary Fresh Fruit & Flowers, Mineral Water, Newspapers
Amenities at Vanya Vilas, Ranthambore
Heated swimming pool and jogging track, Private therapy rooms to rejuvenate mind, body and soul, a games room and lecture room for films and talks on wildlife, an amphitheater for live performance, a watch tower, small meeting room for 5 persons, in-house laundry and dry cleaning, Travel Desk and currency exchange.
Each air-conditioned tent has an area of 790 square feet. Spacious, beautifully appointed interiors with teak wood flooring. Large well appointed marble bathrooms with free standing bathtubs, separate shower stalls and double vanity counters. Private deck for sun bathing and outdoor dining.
Recreation Facilities at Golden Palm Resort, Bangalore
Extensive Health and Fitness Centre featuring State - of - the - art gym with 'Technogym' equipment and 'Cardiotheatre' with additional 'ladies only' gym, Aerobic studio with trainers, Sauna and stream rooms, jacuzzi, Turkish Hamams, Vichy shower and a variety of water based relaxation treatments, Oriental Ayurvedic and Swedish therapeutic massage; relaxation treatments in the privacy of a suite, Outdoor swimming pool ( 130 m length ), Two outdoor, clay surface tennis courts, Two squash courts, Jogging Track, Snooker, Billiards and American pools tables.
- The driver Krishna was outstanding, polite, well-dressed and very patient. The road conditions were hazardous at times, but he negotiated them very capably. This is the second time I have used your company and I am extremely satisfied with your service. I will continue to recommend your company to colleagues visiting India and will be in touch for my next trip.......said Randy Bindra, USA travelled through us from 04 Mar. to 09 Mar. 2013
- We would like to thank you and your colleagues for a very well organised three week holiday. We thoroughly enjoyed it and everything worked very well. The overnight on the houseboat was a wonderful experience, it was such a change from being on the busy road, and to have the peace, silence and tranquillity for nearly 24 hours was indeed very nice. So, we can also recommend that and the two crew were very good indeed, and we thoroughly enjoyed the meals they provided for us. It was really good experience..........said Ketty Tomes, UK travelled through us from 28 Jan. to 17 Feb. 2013
- Thank you very much for great trip in India. My 4th trip to India has made that I'm more addicted to India than I was before (I thought that I couldn't be more addicted but I was wrong). I tell only positive things to all my friends about my trip and TSI. Maybe my girl friend decides to visit South India with 3 other girls. I also look forward to visit Ladakh and Kashmir.........said Robert, Poland travelled through us from 29 Jan. to 13 Feb. 2013
- Dear Manoj,
Everyone is safely home again after our spice discovery tour, and we can definitely consider it one of our successes. Once again you won everyone's hearts with your thoughtfulness and thoroughness in all our activities. I don't know how we would have coped with the flight cancellations between Udaipur and Madurai if you had not been there to sort it out! ..............said Liz and Ian, Australia travelled through us from 13 Jan. to 29 Jan. 2013
- Dear Manoj,
Our tour of your wonderful country was fantastic. I was returning, after 36 years, but it was Helen's first time and she loved every minute of the amazing journey. Our precious eighteen days seemed to stretch - there was so much to see and do! Each night we went to bed tired, and occasionally exhausted. And so, we really appreciated the extra effort made by all the Indian hotels to provide us with additional length in our double beds. Thanks you for making those arrangements. We were always very comfortable at night so we woke up refreshed, ready to enjoy the delights of the next day.........said Helen & Richard Walker, Australia travelled through us from 13 Jan. to 29 Jan. 2013
- We just want to thank for the amazing service provided to us. We are very happy and impressed with all assistance and support you gave us during the whole trip......said Manha Cleusa, Brazil travelled through us from 22 Oct. to 02 Nov. 2012
- We have enjoyed our trip to India and will certainly recommend TSI to any friends who wish to visit your beautiful country.....Dr. Chanvit, Thailand travelled through us from 11 Feb. to 20 Feb. 2012