Location :20 kms from Airport. 12 kms from Railway Station. Star Rating :Heritage Hotel
Total Rooms : 71 Rooms
Amenities :Business Centre, Conference facilites, Beauty Parlour, Shopping Arcade.....
Reminiscent of a princely fortress, the Oberoi Rajvilas revives the gracious lifestyles of the legendary Rajput princes. The resort is situated in 32 acres of beautiful gardens and reflection pools. This elegant oasis of opulence reflects Indian craftmanship. There is a large lotus-filled pond with a 250-year-old Hindu temple in the centre. Rich in architecture, with fine cuisine and impeccable service, the Oberoi Rajvilas has consistently been rated among the best in the world.
Description Of Rajvilas
Set in a princely oasis of thirty-two acres of beautiful gardens, pools and exotic fountains right in the heart of Rajasthan, The Oberoi Rajvilas must be the perfect way to experience the palatial treasures of Jaipur. Thirty minutes by car from Jaipur Airport and just 8 kilometres from the famous 'Pink City', Rajvilas is a palace in itself with decorated arches, colonnades, pillars, heavenly reflective pools, cool beautiful interiors and tented ceilings hung with silk.
At Rajvilas one can relive the gracious lifestyle of India's legendary Princes in incomparably elegant surroundings, and yet enjoy all the modern comforts of the 21st century and the very best of Western and Oriental therapies in the fabulous spa. Superb attention to detail, warm, effortless service, the beauty of harmonious spaces and exquisite buildings all combine to produce a tranquil and romantic experience. Guests find that there is something magical about Rajvilas.
Location of Raj Vilas, Jaipur
10 Kms from Kottayam. 78 kms from Cochin.
The resort is a 30-minute drive from Jaipur Airport. Flights can be arranged from Palam Airport, New Delhi to Jaipur Airport (flight time is approximately 35 minutes). Flights from Sahar Airport, Mumbai take 90 minutes.
Facilities at Raj Vilas, Jaipur
The resort has a magnificent heated swimming pool, jogging track, five-hole pitch and putting green and two tennis courts. Elephant rides and safaris can easily be arranged. A beautifully restored old Rajasthani mansion houses the exclusive Spa at the Oberoi Rajvilas. Surrounded by tranquil gardens that look like they have been reproduced from an Indian painting, the Spa features therapy suites, steam rooms, saunas as well as plunge pools. The treatments at the Spa range from Ayurveda to aromatherapy. An early morning session of yoga in the gardens is the best way to begin the day at this exceptional resort.
Amenities at Raj Vilas, Jaipur
Business Centre, Conference facilites, Beauty Parlour, Shopping Arcade, Health Club, Shopping Arcade, Swimming Pool, Tennis.
Accomodation at Raj Vilas, Jaipur
The hotel is located in 32 acres of lush gardens and water bodies. It has deluxe rooms, air-conditioned luxury tents and villas with private swimming pools.
Deluxe rooms have an area of 42 sq meters; luxury tents with outdoor decks have an area of 45 sq meters and villas with their private 40 ft swimming pools, outdoor dining pavilions and gardens each occupy an area of 355 sq metres has a 60 ft swimming pool, 2 bedrooms, a private sauna and living and dining rooms.
Rooms and villas with their own swimming pools are arranged in clusters around private courtyards in a traditional Rajasthani setting. All rooms have four-poster beds and sunken marble baths that overlook private walled gardens.
The Surya Mahal restaurant, with sculpted sandstone pillars, arches and handcrafted brass doors, offers Indian and continental cuisine, complemented by a selection of tempting fusion cuisine. There is also an option for alfresco dining, to the accompaniment of both classical Indian music and traditional Rajasthani folk dances in the courtyard outside the restaurant. Or enjoy some privacy by dining in the intimacy of your own room.
The Oberoi Rajvilas is only eight kilometres from the magical pink city of Jaipur, with its many forts and palaces. Pink houses with latticed windows line the streets. The city has several beautiful buildings including the Amber Fort, the enchanting Hawa Mahal and the City Palace, which is guarded by stone elephants. The Nahargarh Fort has splendid views of the city of Jaipur. There are excursions to many other wonderful sites. Local bazaars and markets display a dazzling variety of traditional arts and handicrafts, as well as jewellery and gems. Jaipur is famous for its exquisite blue pottery, block-printed textiles, carpets and marble. Fabulous gems, both antique and contemporary, can be purchased at the hotel or in Jaipur.
- The driver Krishna was outstanding, polite, well-dressed and very patient. The road conditions were hazardous at times, but he negotiated them very capably. This is the second time I have used your company and I am extremely satisfied with your service. I will continue to recommend your company to colleagues visiting India and will be in touch for my next trip.......said Randy Bindra, USA travelled through us from 04 Mar. to 09 Mar. 2013
- We would like to thank you and your colleagues for a very well organised three week holiday. We thoroughly enjoyed it and everything worked very well. The overnight on the houseboat was a wonderful experience, it was such a change from being on the busy road, and to have the peace, silence and tranquillity for nearly 24 hours was indeed very nice. So, we can also recommend that and the two crew were very good indeed, and we thoroughly enjoyed the meals they provided for us. It was really good experience..........said Ketty Tomes, UK travelled through us from 28 Jan. to 17 Feb. 2013
- Thank you very much for great trip in India. My 4th trip to India has made that I'm more addicted to India than I was before (I thought that I couldn't be more addicted but I was wrong). I tell only positive things to all my friends about my trip and TSI. Maybe my girl friend decides to visit South India with 3 other girls. I also look forward to visit Ladakh and Kashmir.........said Robert, Poland travelled through us from 29 Jan. to 13 Feb. 2013
- Dear Manoj,
Everyone is safely home again after our spice discovery tour, and we can definitely consider it one of our successes. Once again you won everyone's hearts with your thoughtfulness and thoroughness in all our activities. I don't know how we would have coped with the flight cancellations between Udaipur and Madurai if you had not been there to sort it out! ..............said Liz and Ian, Australia travelled through us from 13 Jan. to 29 Jan. 2013
- Dear Manoj,
Our tour of your wonderful country was fantastic. I was returning, after 36 years, but it was Helen's first time and she loved every minute of the amazing journey. Our precious eighteen days seemed to stretch - there was so much to see and do! Each night we went to bed tired, and occasionally exhausted. And so, we really appreciated the extra effort made by all the Indian hotels to provide us with additional length in our double beds. Thanks you for making those arrangements. We were always very comfortable at night so we woke up refreshed, ready to enjoy the delights of the next day.........said Helen & Richard Walker, Australia travelled through us from 13 Jan. to 29 Jan. 2013
- We just want to thank for the amazing service provided to us. We are very happy and impressed with all assistance and support you gave us during the whole trip......said Manha Cleusa, Brazil travelled through us from 22 Oct. to 02 Nov. 2012
- We have enjoyed our trip to India and will certainly recommend TSI to any friends who wish to visit your beautiful country.....Dr. Chanvit, Thailand travelled through us from 11 Feb. to 20 Feb. 2012