Taj Garden Retreat, Varkala
Location :55 kms from Airport, 4 km from Railway Station..... Star Rating : 4 Star
Total Rooms : 30 Rooms
Amenities : Coffee Shop, Room Service, Parking, Non-Smoking Room .....
Taj Garden Retreat, this rustic resort is set in a three and half-acre estate of coffee, spices and fruit trees at the periphery of the Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary. The Taj Garden Retreat has 32 rooms in cottages built on stilts and surrounded by thick woods. The hotel comprises of 32 rustic, thatched roof villas located on the periphery of the famous Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary. This charming resort, 2,700 feet above sea level boasts of spacious rooms replete with fine wood decor and adorned by beautiful natural fabrics. The resort allows you to live in the midst of nature in absolute luxury.
The Taj Garden Retreat Hotel is a one of its kind superior first-class low rise hotel. Hotel offers atop terraced cliffs with a stunning view of the coastline. The hotel also overlooks the vast arabian sea. Ideally situated for visitors to the area, hotel has a warm and welcoming atmosphere that emphasizes friendly and hospitable service. The hotel has excellent facilities as well as comfortable guest rooms and public areas.
55 kms from Airport, 4 km from Railway Station and 3 Kms from Bus Stand. 51 km from Trivandrum airport. 37 km from Quilon Railway Station. Atop terraced cliffs with a stunning view of the coastline. This resort moulds itself harmoniously with the inclined landscape of Varkala beach.
Coffee Shop, Room Service, Parking, Non-Smoking Room, Front Desk, Free Parking, Bar, Restaurant, Lounge, Luggage Storage, Newspaper, Doctor on Call, Post, Internet, Currency Exchange, Tennis Court, Badminton/Volley Ball Court, Indoor Table Tennis, Ayurvedic Centre, Fitness Centre, Hydro Therapy and In Room Telephone Service.
Night Club, Coffee Shop, Room Service, Parking, Conference Facilities, Meeting Facilities, Front Desk, Business Center, Free Newspaper, Free Parking, Bar, Restaurant, Safe Deposit Box, Secretarial Service, Barber Shop, Beauty Salon, Currency Exchange, In Room Telephone Service, Florist, Front Desk-24 Hours, Post, Barber, Laundry, Travel Desk, Babysitting, Luggage Storage, Maid Service, Banquet & Conference Facilities, Book Shop, Wild Life Books Library, Ayurvedic Massage Centre, Recreation Centre, Swimming Pool, Boating on Lake Periyar, Forest Trekking, Spice Plantation Tour and Wake up service.
- The driver Krishna was outstanding, polite, well-dressed and very patient. The road conditions were hazardous at times, but he negotiated them very capably. This is the second time I have used your company and I am extremely satisfied with your service. I will continue to recommend your company to colleagues visiting India and will be in touch for my next trip.......said Randy Bindra, USA travelled through us from 04 Mar. to 09 Mar. 2013
- We would like to thank you and your colleagues for a very well organised three week holiday. We thoroughly enjoyed it and everything worked very well. The overnight on the houseboat was a wonderful experience, it was such a change from being on the busy road, and to have the peace, silence and tranquillity for nearly 24 hours was indeed very nice. So, we can also recommend that and the two crew were very good indeed, and we thoroughly enjoyed the meals they provided for us. It was really good experience..........said Ketty Tomes, UK travelled through us from 28 Jan. to 17 Feb. 2013
- Thank you very much for great trip in India. My 4th trip to India has made that I'm more addicted to India than I was before (I thought that I couldn't be more addicted but I was wrong). I tell only positive things to all my friends about my trip and TSI. Maybe my girl friend decides to visit South India with 3 other girls. I also look forward to visit Ladakh and Kashmir.........said Robert, Poland travelled through us from 29 Jan. to 13 Feb. 2013
- Dear Manoj,
Everyone is safely home again after our spice discovery tour, and we can definitely consider it one of our successes. Once again you won everyone's hearts with your thoughtfulness and thoroughness in all our activities. I don't know how we would have coped with the flight cancellations between Udaipur and Madurai if you had not been there to sort it out! ..............said Liz and Ian, Australia travelled through us from 13 Jan. to 29 Jan. 2013
- Dear Manoj,
Our tour of your wonderful country was fantastic. I was returning, after 36 years, but it was Helen's first time and she loved every minute of the amazing journey. Our precious eighteen days seemed to stretch - there was so much to see and do! Each night we went to bed tired, and occasionally exhausted. And so, we really appreciated the extra effort made by all the Indian hotels to provide us with additional length in our double beds. Thanks you for making those arrangements. We were always very comfortable at night so we woke up refreshed, ready to enjoy the delights of the next day.........said Helen & Richard Walker, Australia travelled through us from 13 Jan. to 29 Jan. 2013
- We just want to thank for the amazing service provided to us. We are very happy and impressed with all assistance and support you gave us during the whole trip......said Manha Cleusa, Brazil travelled through us from 22 Oct. to 02 Nov. 2012
- We have enjoyed our trip to India and will certainly recommend TSI to any friends who wish to visit your beautiful country.....Dr. Chanvit, Thailand travelled through us from 11 Feb. to 20 Feb. 2012