Taj Garden Retreat, Varkala
Location :55 kms from Airport, 4 km from Railway Station..... Star Rating : 4 Star
Total Rooms : 30 Rooms
Amenities : Coffee Shop, Room Service, Parking, Non-Smoking Room .....
Taj Garden Retreat, this rustic resort is set in a three and half-acre estate of coffee, spices and fruit trees at the periphery of the Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary. The Taj Garden Retreat has 32 rooms in cottages built on stilts and surrounded by thick woods. The hotel comprises of 32 rustic, thatched roof villas located on the periphery of the famous Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary. This charming resort, 2,700 feet above sea level boasts of spacious rooms replete with fine wood decor and adorned by beautiful natural fabrics. The resort allows you to live in the midst of nature in absolute luxury.
The Taj Garden Retreat Hotel is a one of its kind superior first-class low rise hotel. Hotel offers atop terraced cliffs with a stunning view of the coastline. The hotel also overlooks the vast arabian sea. Ideally situated for visitors to the area, hotel has a warm and welcoming atmosphere that emphasizes friendly and hospitable service. The hotel has excellent facilities as well as comfortable guest rooms and public areas.
55 kms from Airport, 4 km from Railway Station and 3 Kms from Bus Stand. 51 km from Trivandrum airport. 37 km from Quilon Railway Station. Atop terraced cliffs with a stunning view of the coastline. This resort moulds itself harmoniously with the inclined landscape of Varkala beach.
Coffee Shop, Room Service, Parking, Non-Smoking Room, Front Desk, Free Parking, Bar, Restaurant, Lounge, Luggage Storage, Newspaper, Doctor on Call, Post, Internet, Currency Exchange, Tennis Court, Badminton/Volley Ball Court, Indoor Table Tennis, Ayurvedic Centre, Fitness Centre, Hydro Therapy and In Room Telephone Service.
Night Club, Coffee Shop, Room Service, Parking, Conference Facilities, Meeting Facilities, Front Desk, Business Center, Free Newspaper, Free Parking, Bar, Restaurant, Safe Deposit Box, Secretarial Service, Barber Shop, Beauty Salon, Currency Exchange, In Room Telephone Service, Florist, Front Desk-24 Hours, Post, Barber, Laundry, Travel Desk, Babysitting, Luggage Storage, Maid Service, Banquet & Conference Facilities, Book Shop, Wild Life Books Library, Ayurvedic Massage Centre, Recreation Centre, Swimming Pool, Boating on Lake Periyar, Forest Trekking, Spice Plantation Tour and Wake up service.
Ayurveda Centre and Spa
The Gateway Hotel Varkala is well known for its Ayurveda Centre and Spa with a studio gym, run by a team of professional therapists under the guidance of specialized doctors. To get a holistic Ayurvedic experience, do write to us. We’ll offer you exciting package deals to club your room expenses with your Ayurveda therapies. The package will also include exclusive meals designed by our Ayurvedic doctors.
The Ayurveda Spa at the hotel is designed in a plain home like setting with two treatment rooms and one doctors consulting room. The treatment rooms have the typical Kerala Ayurvedic beds called droni on which one can enjoy a simple relaxation massage to a very specialized shirodhara. The Spa is staffed with qualified staff who are trained local craftsmen who have learnt the art from their gurus in modern training facilities today. The Ayurveda doctor is available for guests on call.
- We chose TSI because they are experts in trips for all ASIA. We planned our honeymoon over Sri LANKA and Maldives with them because they give the best tips, value, conditions, hotels and service for the trip. You have a choffer exclusively for you during all trip, and drop you in the best restaurants, shops and places. choosing TSI is choosing quality rigor, seriousness, profesionalness. .......Guillermo Pombo ,SPAIN
- I have travelled to India with TSI many times because I have full confidence in their superior communication ability to understand my requirements. They are able to make suggestions and answer queries without fear or favour which is very valuable when I organise my small group tours and need their expertise. They have a great team of experienced and young agents who are efficient and empathetic to general enquiries and are always there to support me when I am on tour. Whether emailing from Australia or phoning from India I consider them an integral part of my tour operation. I thank them all most sincerely and congratulate them for a superior and high standard of work and friendship.......... Marnie Barter ,Melbourne, Australia
- We had a marvelous trip to India with TSI. All arrangements like hotel, driver, sightseeings etc. that were organized by them were perfect. On a regular base during our trip the head office of TSI called us to inform if we were still satisfied by the services they provide. And yes, of course we were. Thanks TSI for the gift of a perfect memory......... John Bregman ,NETHERLANDS
- It was an amazing trip. I feel very comfortable and safe with my driver and guides. My guides were warm, welcoming and very knowledgeable. My appreciation for India has increased immensely. I will be returning to India next year and will use TSI's services again. ......... Robin Everett ,USA
- Just a short message to tell you that we are now back to France, after our wonderful stay in India. Everything was so well organized, we were very satisfied with the services of the drivers and guides, and we were happy about our intensive visiting program. We are really fascinated by your beautiful country.........Mihaela and Cornelia ,France
- A very well organised roundtrip through a beautiful country. Nice excursions and still plenty of free time. Very good and friendly driver, who was giving us a lot of extra information and showed us the most beautiful places. India was a very holiday for us thanks to TSI......Nico van der Sluijs ,NETHERLANDS
- It has been a great experience for us to visit india .All trip has been well organized and it has covered our expectations .You(Travel Spirit international) are A very good travel agency and we will comment it to our country’s travel agency. We have been assisted excellently in every moment.The hotels during the whole trip have been very comfortable and nice. The driver Pawan has been on time,and polite ,perfect driver..... Mr. Albert Roig ,Spain