Location :9 kms South of the renowned Kovalam Beach.... Star Rating :Heritage
Total Rooms :46 Rooms
Amenities : Business Centre, Conference Facilities, Shopping Arcade.....
Somatheeram is a unique Ayurvedic Health cum Holiday resort where the season never ends and tranquility prevails. It is a mini-cosmos of Kerala, flaunting the richest specimens of its architecture, sculpture and Somatheeram is also a perfect hideway far from mass tourism Nine kilometers south of the renowned Kovalam Beach and 21 Kilometers from the state capital Trivandrum. The pristine charms of nature in its primordial best, wedded to the elagance of a resort - Somatheeram is a fascinating haunt.
Description Of Somatheeram, Kovalam
Somatheeram is built in wood and sporting antique, carved doors and pillars, each building is a unique piece of architecture. Somatheeram has an exclusive Ayurveda Centre, where several rejuvenative Therapies based on the Vedic science Ayurveda (5000 hyears Old traditional indigenous body toning practice) are possible.
Somatheeram is also known for its reputed Yoga Centre where Yoga and meditation can be learned and practised under the guidance of a Yoga Guru. We welcome you to Somatheeram Resort to enjoy the essense of Kerala!
Location of Somatheeram, Kovalam
Somatheeram is 9 kilometers South of the renowned Kovalam Beach, 21 Kilometers from Trivandrum Airport, 160 Kilometers from Kumarakom Backwaters, 250 Kilometers from Cochin, 250 Kilometers from Thekkady.
Facilities at Somatheeram, Kovalam
Doctor on call , Money changer, Laundry service, Beach umbrella service, Room service, Ayurvedic treatment centre, Yoga & meditation programmes, Cultural show, Travel assistance, Sight-seeing & package, Tours arranged on request, Taxi service, Pickup from Trivandrum Airport, Welcome drinks, Car parking facilities.
Amenities at Somatheeram, Kovalam
Business Centre, Conference Facilities, Shopping Arcade, Ayurvedic Hospital, Yoga, Beach Games, Indoor Games.
Accomodation at Somatheeram, Kovalam
The accommodations combined together with the virginal beauty of nature, delicately cascades to an immaculate beach exclusively enjoyed by Somatheeram. Somatheeram Ayurvedic Beach Resort is packed with fun and activities; like indoor games, fishing, boating, cultural programmes etc.
Sidhartha : A granite built palace like house with a spacious octagon shaped living room, a gorgeously decorated bedroom with king size bed, overlooking an inexplicable panorama. Steps leading to a terrace with an eye-catching view, an open courtyard with a palm tree and an open roof bath are added attractions.
Illam (Deluxe & Ordinary) : Traditional Kerala houses mostly wooden built with antique doors and furniture. Each house has 2 bedrooms, one being deluxe with a living room and the other an ordinary room rented separately. Taken together you own an exclusive compound with greeneries and the ocean for sight.
Arappura (Deluxe / Ordinary) : A traditional Kerala house with one deluxe and one ordinary accommodation. The wood based house.
Jeeva & Jyothi : A Kerala house with two bedrooms rented separately situated on the slopes to the beach amidst verdant coconut grooves.
Somatheeram Resort - Kovalam, Spa Resorts in IndiaNalukettu : A traditional Kerala house with four bedrooms, rented separately, mostly wooden built surrounded by a verandah with an inner open courtyard with antique doors and pillars overlooking the ocean.
Cottages(Special) : Round thatched villas, build of natural mud, bricks and having more sea view.
Cottages(Ordinary) : Round stone or brick built thatched villas with attached toilet and bath room.
Cottages(Mini) : Round villas thatched and built of bricks vis-a-vis the ocean. They are provided with common toilet
Here you can benefit from traditional Ayurvedic therapy as well as Yoga in a blissfully peaceful environment. Somatheeram, the world’s first Ayurveda hospital set in a resort ambiance to provide Ayurveda treatments / programs for persons/patients from all over the world.
The special Ayurveda treatments and packages offered are includes; Rejuvenation therapy, Panchakarma / Detoxification / Body purification, Slimming, Stress management, Anti ageing, Beauty care and various Clinical treatments for cure. Somatheeram has an exclusive Ayurveda Centre, where several rejuvenative Therapies based on the Vedic science Ayurveda (5000 hyears Old traditional indigenous body toning practice) are possible. Ayurvedic treatment with herbal preparations directed towards strengthening the immune system, preventing and curing diseases without any side effects. Somatheeram is also known for its reputed Yoga Centre where Yoga and meditation can be learned and practised under the guidance of a Yoga Guru.
- We chose TSI because they are experts in trips for all ASIA. We planned our honeymoon over Sri LANKA and Maldives with them because they give the best tips, value, conditions, hotels and service for the trip. You have a choffer exclusively for you during all trip, and drop you in the best restaurants, shops and places. choosing TSI is choosing quality rigor, seriousness, profesionalness. .......Guillermo Pombo ,SPAIN
- I have travelled to India with TSI many times because I have full confidence in their superior communication ability to understand my requirements. They are able to make suggestions and answer queries without fear or favour which is very valuable when I organise my small group tours and need their expertise. They have a great team of experienced and young agents who are efficient and empathetic to general enquiries and are always there to support me when I am on tour. Whether emailing from Australia or phoning from India I consider them an integral part of my tour operation. I thank them all most sincerely and congratulate them for a superior and high standard of work and friendship.......... Marnie Barter ,Melbourne, Australia
- We had a marvelous trip to India with TSI. All arrangements like hotel, driver, sightseeings etc. that were organized by them were perfect. On a regular base during our trip the head office of TSI called us to inform if we were still satisfied by the services they provide. And yes, of course we were. Thanks TSI for the gift of a perfect memory......... John Bregman ,NETHERLANDS
- It was an amazing trip. I feel very comfortable and safe with my driver and guides. My guides were warm, welcoming and very knowledgeable. My appreciation for India has increased immensely. I will be returning to India next year and will use TSI's services again. ......... Robin Everett ,USA
- Just a short message to tell you that we are now back to France, after our wonderful stay in India. Everything was so well organized, we were very satisfied with the services of the drivers and guides, and we were happy about our intensive visiting program. We are really fascinated by your beautiful country.........Mihaela and Cornelia ,France
- A very well organised roundtrip through a beautiful country. Nice excursions and still plenty of free time. Very good and friendly driver, who was giving us a lot of extra information and showed us the most beautiful places. India was a very holiday for us thanks to TSI......Nico van der Sluijs ,NETHERLANDS
- It has been a great experience for us to visit india .All trip has been well organized and it has covered our expectations .You(Travel Spirit international) are A very good travel agency and we will comment it to our country’s travel agency. We have been assisted excellently in every moment.The hotels during the whole trip have been very comfortable and nice. The driver Pawan has been on time,and polite ,perfect driver..... Mr. Albert Roig ,Spain