Park Hyatt Resort, Goa
Location :Airport: 15 kms., Railway Station: 20 km Star Rating :5 Star Deluxe
Total Rooms : 251 Rooms
Amenities :YSwimming Pool, Gymnasium, Camp activities for Children, Video Arcade, Water Sports, Badminton, Croquet, Beach Volleyball.....
Within fifteen minutes from the airport, Park Hyatt Goa Resort and Spa evokes the Mediterranean atmosphere of a Goan village. 251 beautifully appointed rooms in Indo-Portuguese pousadas are nestled among glimmering waterways and lagoons set within 45 acres of lush beachfront gardens right on Arrossim Beach in South Goa.
Description of Park Hyatt Resort
Hotel is Spread over six acres of land, the resort is elegantly designed with Goan & Mediterranean touches. With 73 Bay View rooms offering stunning views of the Arabian sea, the remaining Garden View rooms give a delightful view of the lush green gardens. The peach colored hotel building is topped with brick red roof tiles & has been specially designed as an environment friendly resort.
Location of Park Hyatt Resort, Goa
Park Hyatt is located near a quaint village Cansaulim in Salcet at Goa. The resort is 15 minutes away from Goa's Dabolim airport and 20 minutes away from railway station.
Amenities at Park Hyatt Resort, Goa
Swimming Pool, Gymnasium, Camp activities for Children, Video Arcade, Water Sports, Badminton, Croquet, Beach Volleyball, Multipurpose Theatre, Room Service, Parking, Outdoor Pool, Satellite TV, Safety Deposit Box, Wake Up Calls, Post, Pool, Barber, Laundry, Medical, Internet, Travel Desk, Barber Shop, Currency Exchange
Accomodation at Park Hyatt Resort, Goa
251 beautifully appointed rooms in Indo-Portuguese pousadas are nestled among glimmering waterways and lagoons set within 45 acres of lush beachfront gardens right on Arrossim Beach in South Goa. Guest rooms are spacious and stylishly contemporary, with large open verandas or balconies. The unique open-plan marble bathrooms combine the qualities of a personal spa with sunken baths and rain showers. Many of the bathrooms overlook miniature "secret gardens", and some have an outdoor shower hidden among the foliage.
Spa at Park Hyatt resort, Goa
Park Hyatt Goa Resort and Spa is designed to rejuvenate body, mind and soul. Luxuriate in the resort's outstanding Sereno Spa, featuring indoor and outdoor pavilions around an inner courtyard. A holistic approach to health treatments is a central focus of these ancient Ayurvedic treatments and new-age therapies, offered by trained specialists and guided by an Ayurvedic doctor.
Dining of Park Hyatt Resort, Goa
At the heart of the resort village, a collection of plaza restaurants offers a variety of culinary delights to tempt every palate. 'Da Luigi' serves pastas, authentic trattoria-style specialities, and delicious pizzas from its wood-fired ovens. 'The Market Grill', with its lively open kitchen, prepares the freshest seafood. 'Masala' delights with Tandoori and Goan specialities. A variety of vegetarian dosas are available at 'Sambar'. 'Praia de Luz' tempts with Spanish and Portuguese wines as well as finger food, while 'Miranda' offers premium whiskies, port and cigars.
- The driver Krishna was outstanding, polite, well-dressed and very patient. The road conditions were hazardous at times, but he negotiated them very capably. This is the second time I have used your company and I am extremely satisfied with your service. I will continue to recommend your company to colleagues visiting India and will be in touch for my next trip.......said Randy Bindra, USA travelled through us from 04 Mar. to 09 Mar. 2013
- We would like to thank you and your colleagues for a very well organised three week holiday. We thoroughly enjoyed it and everything worked very well. The overnight on the houseboat was a wonderful experience, it was such a change from being on the busy road, and to have the peace, silence and tranquillity for nearly 24 hours was indeed very nice. So, we can also recommend that and the two crew were very good indeed, and we thoroughly enjoyed the meals they provided for us. It was really good experience..........said Ketty Tomes, UK travelled through us from 28 Jan. to 17 Feb. 2013
- Thank you very much for great trip in India. My 4th trip to India has made that I'm more addicted to India than I was before (I thought that I couldn't be more addicted but I was wrong). I tell only positive things to all my friends about my trip and TSI. Maybe my girl friend decides to visit South India with 3 other girls. I also look forward to visit Ladakh and Kashmir.........said Robert, Poland travelled through us from 29 Jan. to 13 Feb. 2013
- Dear Manoj,
Everyone is safely home again after our spice discovery tour, and we can definitely consider it one of our successes. Once again you won everyone's hearts with your thoughtfulness and thoroughness in all our activities. I don't know how we would have coped with the flight cancellations between Udaipur and Madurai if you had not been there to sort it out! ..............said Liz and Ian, Australia travelled through us from 13 Jan. to 29 Jan. 2013
- Dear Manoj,
Our tour of your wonderful country was fantastic. I was returning, after 36 years, but it was Helen's first time and she loved every minute of the amazing journey. Our precious eighteen days seemed to stretch - there was so much to see and do! Each night we went to bed tired, and occasionally exhausted. And so, we really appreciated the extra effort made by all the Indian hotels to provide us with additional length in our double beds. Thanks you for making those arrangements. We were always very comfortable at night so we woke up refreshed, ready to enjoy the delights of the next day.........said Helen & Richard Walker, Australia travelled through us from 13 Jan. to 29 Jan. 2013
- We just want to thank for the amazing service provided to us. We are very happy and impressed with all assistance and support you gave us during the whole trip......said Manha Cleusa, Brazil travelled through us from 22 Oct. to 02 Nov. 2012
- We have enjoyed our trip to India and will certainly recommend TSI to any friends who wish to visit your beautiful country.....Dr. Chanvit, Thailand travelled through us from 11 Feb. to 20 Feb. 2012