Park Hyatt Resort, Goa
Location :Airport: 15 kms., Railway Station: 20 km Star Rating :5 Star Deluxe
Total Rooms : 251 Rooms
Amenities :YSwimming Pool, Gymnasium, Camp activities for Children, Video Arcade, Water Sports, Badminton, Croquet, Beach Volleyball.....
Within fifteen minutes from the airport, Park Hyatt Goa Resort and Spa evokes the Mediterranean atmosphere of a Goan village. 251 beautifully appointed rooms in Indo-Portuguese pousadas are nestled among glimmering waterways and lagoons set within 45 acres of lush beachfront gardens right on Arrossim Beach in South Goa.
Description of Park Hyatt Resort
Hotel is Spread over six acres of land, the resort is elegantly designed with Goan & Mediterranean touches. With 73 Bay View rooms offering stunning views of the Arabian sea, the remaining Garden View rooms give a delightful view of the lush green gardens. The peach colored hotel building is topped with brick red roof tiles & has been specially designed as an environment friendly resort.
Location of Park Hyatt Resort, Goa
Park Hyatt is located near a quaint village Cansaulim in Salcet at Goa. The resort is 15 minutes away from Goa's Dabolim airport and 20 minutes away from railway station.
Amenities at Park Hyatt Resort, Goa
Swimming Pool, Gymnasium, Camp activities for Children, Video Arcade, Water Sports, Badminton, Croquet, Beach Volleyball, Multipurpose Theatre, Room Service, Parking, Outdoor Pool, Satellite TV, Safety Deposit Box, Wake Up Calls, Post, Pool, Barber, Laundry, Medical, Internet, Travel Desk, Barber Shop, Currency Exchange
Accomodation at Park Hyatt Resort, Goa
251 beautifully appointed rooms in Indo-Portuguese pousadas are nestled among glimmering waterways and lagoons set within 45 acres of lush beachfront gardens right on Arrossim Beach in South Goa. Guest rooms are spacious and stylishly contemporary, with large open verandas or balconies. The unique open-plan marble bathrooms combine the qualities of a personal spa with sunken baths and rain showers. Many of the bathrooms overlook miniature "secret gardens", and some have an outdoor shower hidden among the foliage.
Dining of Park Hyatt Resort, Goa
At the heart of the resort village, a collection of plaza restaurants offers a variety of culinary delights to tempt every palate. 'Da Luigi' serves pastas, authentic trattoria-style specialities, and delicious pizzas from its wood-fired ovens. 'The Market Grill', with its lively open kitchen, prepares the freshest seafood. 'Masala' delights with Tandoori and Goan specialities. A variety of vegetarian dosas are available at 'Sambar'. 'Praia de Luz' tempts with Spanish and Portuguese wines as well as finger food, while 'Miranda' offers premium whiskies, port and cigars.
Park Hyatt Goa Resort and Spa is designed to rejuvenate body, mind and soul. Luxuriate in the resort's outstanding Sereno Spa, featuring indoor and outdoor pavilions around an inner courtyard. A holistic approach to health treatments is a central focus of these ancient Ayurvedic treatments and new-age therapies, offered by trained specialists and guided by an Ayurvedic doctor.
- We chose TSI because they are experts in trips for all ASIA. We planned our honeymoon over Sri LANKA and Maldives with them because they give the best tips, value, conditions, hotels and service for the trip. You have a choffer exclusively for you during all trip, and drop you in the best restaurants, shops and places. choosing TSI is choosing quality rigor, seriousness, profesionalness. .......Guillermo Pombo ,SPAIN
- I have travelled to India with TSI many times because I have full confidence in their superior communication ability to understand my requirements. They are able to make suggestions and answer queries without fear or favour which is very valuable when I organise my small group tours and need their expertise. They have a great team of experienced and young agents who are efficient and empathetic to general enquiries and are always there to support me when I am on tour. Whether emailing from Australia or phoning from India I consider them an integral part of my tour operation. I thank them all most sincerely and congratulate them for a superior and high standard of work and friendship.......... Marnie Barter ,Melbourne, Australia
- We had a marvelous trip to India with TSI. All arrangements like hotel, driver, sightseeings etc. that were organized by them were perfect. On a regular base during our trip the head office of TSI called us to inform if we were still satisfied by the services they provide. And yes, of course we were. Thanks TSI for the gift of a perfect memory......... John Bregman ,NETHERLANDS
- It was an amazing trip. I feel very comfortable and safe with my driver and guides. My guides were warm, welcoming and very knowledgeable. My appreciation for India has increased immensely. I will be returning to India next year and will use TSI's services again. ......... Robin Everett ,USA
- Just a short message to tell you that we are now back to France, after our wonderful stay in India. Everything was so well organized, we were very satisfied with the services of the drivers and guides, and we were happy about our intensive visiting program. We are really fascinated by your beautiful country.........Mihaela and Cornelia ,France
- A very well organised roundtrip through a beautiful country. Nice excursions and still plenty of free time. Very good and friendly driver, who was giving us a lot of extra information and showed us the most beautiful places. India was a very holiday for us thanks to TSI......Nico van der Sluijs ,NETHERLANDS
- It has been a great experience for us to visit india .All trip has been well organized and it has covered our expectations .You(Travel Spirit international) are A very good travel agency and we will comment it to our country’s travel agency. We have been assisted excellently in every moment.The hotels during the whole trip have been very comfortable and nice. The driver Pawan has been on time,and polite ,perfect driver..... Mr. Albert Roig ,Spain