Marari Beach Resort, Mararikulam
Location :90 kms. from Cochin International Airport..... Star Rating :5 Star
Total Rooms : 52 Villas
Climate :Min 28 C , Max 33
Best Season :October to May
Cusine :Ethnic and international( buffet ).
Marari originates from " Mararikulam ", one of the local fishing villages, where life still goes on much as it did a hundred years ago, with the men going out to sea each day to earn a living bringing in the daily catch. Completely new to the holiday maker. Marari offers endless miles of superb sand beaches backed by swaying palms, virgin territory where you can experience the local charm and traditional Kerala Hospitality at its best. Not that you need to spend the whole of your holiday in seclusion, you couldn't be in a better location for exploring the marvellous backwaters, where the tranquility, the stunning scenery and the feeling of being transported back in time, make it a superbly relaxing and inspiring experience. For a more upbeat day, a visit to Cochin is a must. Being one of the most important trade centres on the " Spice Coast " this is the place to do a spot of shopping and who knows you could actually find a genuine antique in one of the many shops in Jew Town. After an active day of shopping, back to Marari simply sit and relax, watch the sun go down over the horizon and get ready for a leisurely dinner at the resort. After dinner you can rediscover the art of conversation with your fellow holidaymakers. have a relaxing drink at the bat or just enjoy a quite moment on your veranda reflecting on the day's events. Until now Marari has been one of India's best kept secrets.
We have a feeling it won't stay a secret for long, so try it now and be one of the first to experience undiscovered Kerala!
Description Of Marari Beach
In a superb location set in 25 acres of Coconut Palm groves leading down to the vast expanse of beach. The Marari Beach is a Brand New Hotel built in the style of an traditional fishing village with thatched villas that have been designed to be in keeping with the local village style. The 400 sq.ft spacious villas are all air-conditioned with twin or double beds, mini bar, coffee making facilities and delightfully furnished veranda with ceiling fan. The bathrooms are spacious and modern, built in traditional Kerala style with an open-air courtyard, complete with a banana or Pappaya tree .
Location of Marari Beach Resort, Mararikulam
90 kms. from Cochin International Airport. 60kms from Cochin City. 15Kms. from Coconut Lagoon. 12 Kms from Alleppey. 160Kms from Trivandrum.
Getting There: Direct ferry from Casino Hotel, Cochin. Also travel half-way by road and take the ferry from Puthenangadi jetty or Kumarakom.
Climate: Min 28 C , Max 33 C.
Beat Season: October to May.
Things to do: Ayurvedic Massage, yoga and meditation, swimming.
Facilities at Marari Beach Resort, Mararikulam
Villa with a small private garden area with modern amenities, Swimming pool, Bar & Resaurant, Amphitheatre where cultural shows are performed, The "beach-shack" set amongst the Coconut Palm fronting the beach serves delicious fish and sea food, Ayurveda Centre, Beach Volleyball "court", Bicycles to discover the neighbourhood.
52 Villas. Each villa also has a small private garden area. The deluxe villas which has the same facilities plus a separate sitting area which can accommodate an extra two persons, are situated in it's own ground with its own private swimming pool. There is a large swimming pool with sun terrace near the main buffet restaurant, bar and an amphitheatre where cultural shows are performed. The " beach-shack" set amongst the Coconut Palm fronting the beach serves delicious fish and sea food.
The resort has its own Ayurveda Centre headed by the resident Ayurveda Doctor and a team of dedicated men and women masseuirs and therapists. Beach Cots and Cozy Hammoks have been evenly distributed in the grove. The Beach Volleyball " court " will be a fun place to have a friendly match and for the more adventurous, bicycles are available at the reception to discover the neighbourhood. At the newest addition to the Casion Group of Hotels, the facilities and services are of the highest standard and we are sure it's going to be a popular choice with the more discerning traveller who is looking for something a little special in a natural and exotic location.
Recreation Activities at Marari Beach Resort, Mararikulam
There is a large swimming pool with sun terrace near the main buffet restaurant, bar and an amphitheatre where cultural shows are performed. Beach Cots and Cozy Hammoks have been evenly distributed in the grove. The Beach Volleyball "court" will be a fun place to have a friendly match and for the more adventurous, bicycles are available at the reception to discover the neighbourhood.
Marari Beach Resort Ayurvedic Center
Ayurveda, the Science of Life, is almost as old as the Indian civilisation. It's holistic approach, the efficacy of its therapies and the absence of distressing side affects are some of its more salient features. Throughout the world there is a rising awareness of the benefits of natual health systems. Health in the ayurvedic view represents the Harmony of body, mind and soul. It's pharmacopia is nature herself and its diagnostic and curative tools have been derived from the invaluable legacy of insights, experience and knowledge bequeathed to posterity by its great masters. It is based on natural principles that inform and animate human life. The Marari Beach Resort offers the following therapies at it's Ayurvedic Centre under the guidance of an expert " vaidyan " ( physician ) whom you may consult for a fuller understanding of symptoms and appropriate treatment. It is well equipped with a dispensary and qualified resident staff.
- The driver Krishna was outstanding, polite, well-dressed and very patient. The road conditions were hazardous at times, but he negotiated them very capably. This is the second time I have used your company and I am extremely satisfied with your service. I will continue to recommend your company to colleagues visiting India and will be in touch for my next trip.......said Randy Bindra, USA travelled through us from 04 Mar. to 09 Mar. 2013
- We would like to thank you and your colleagues for a very well organised three week holiday. We thoroughly enjoyed it and everything worked very well. The overnight on the houseboat was a wonderful experience, it was such a change from being on the busy road, and to have the peace, silence and tranquillity for nearly 24 hours was indeed very nice. So, we can also recommend that and the two crew were very good indeed, and we thoroughly enjoyed the meals they provided for us. It was really good experience..........said Ketty Tomes, UK travelled through us from 28 Jan. to 17 Feb. 2013
- Thank you very much for great trip in India. My 4th trip to India has made that I'm more addicted to India than I was before (I thought that I couldn't be more addicted but I was wrong). I tell only positive things to all my friends about my trip and TSI. Maybe my girl friend decides to visit South India with 3 other girls. I also look forward to visit Ladakh and Kashmir.........said Robert, Poland travelled through us from 29 Jan. to 13 Feb. 2013
- Dear Manoj,
Everyone is safely home again after our spice discovery tour, and we can definitely consider it one of our successes. Once again you won everyone's hearts with your thoughtfulness and thoroughness in all our activities. I don't know how we would have coped with the flight cancellations between Udaipur and Madurai if you had not been there to sort it out! ..............said Liz and Ian, Australia travelled through us from 13 Jan. to 29 Jan. 2013
- Dear Manoj,
Our tour of your wonderful country was fantastic. I was returning, after 36 years, but it was Helen's first time and she loved every minute of the amazing journey. Our precious eighteen days seemed to stretch - there was so much to see and do! Each night we went to bed tired, and occasionally exhausted. And so, we really appreciated the extra effort made by all the Indian hotels to provide us with additional length in our double beds. Thanks you for making those arrangements. We were always very comfortable at night so we woke up refreshed, ready to enjoy the delights of the next day.........said Helen & Richard Walker, Australia travelled through us from 13 Jan. to 29 Jan. 2013
- We just want to thank for the amazing service provided to us. We are very happy and impressed with all assistance and support you gave us during the whole trip......said Manha Cleusa, Brazil travelled through us from 22 Oct. to 02 Nov. 2012
- We have enjoyed our trip to India and will certainly recommend TSI to any friends who wish to visit your beautiful country.....Dr. Chanvit, Thailand travelled through us from 11 Feb. to 20 Feb. 2012