Moksha Himalaya Spa Resort
Location :3.5 hours from New Delhi/ 35 minutes from Chandigarh International Airport Star Rating :5-star
Total Rooms : 62 Suites
Amenities :Yoga Pavilions, Infinity Pool, Beauty Salon, Resort Shop, Heated Jacuzzis, Fitness Centre, Library, Jogging Route, Spa Rooms
Tucked amidst the serene surroundings of Himachal Pradesh, Moksha Himalaya Spa Resort can be reached from New Delhi in 3 1/2 hours and from Chandigarh International Airport in 35 minutes. This unique spa resort in India is a new addition to the Centara boutique collection. Reaching this place is more than fun as you need to take a short cable car ride. During this ride, the views of verdant Shivalik valley covered with pine trees look simply mesmerizing. Adventure junkies can explore plenty of trekking opportunities here, while nature lovers can take part in relaxing recreational activities
Amidst the panoramic wonders of the Himalayan Mountain Range, Moksha Himalaya Spa Resort is an ideal sight created by the Centara group. You can reach here by air or train from New Delhi and Mumbai. Many guests consider this resort a perfect spa destination. For business guests, it is an exotic business location where small meetings of up to 250 guests can be smoothly arranged.
1/2 hours journey and from Chandigarh International Airport, it takes about 35 minutes to reach.
Transportation & Cable Car Services, Laundry, Tour Desk, 24 Hour Room & Concierge Services, International Newspaper & Magazines, Medical Services and Evening Turn Down Service.
6 Yoga Pavilions, Outdoor heated Infinity Pool, Beauty Salon, Resort Shop, 2 Outdoor Heated Jacuzzis, Fitness Centre, Library, Jogging Route, Wireless and Internet Access, Business Center and Kids Club.
Moksha Himalaya Spa Resort in Himachal Pradesh is a great place for wining and dining. For lunch and dinner, you can drop in at the all-day dining venue Moksha Terrace Restaurant. Here, you can order anything from Indian, Asian to International cuisines and enjoy the soothing surroundings of Himachal Pradesh. The Moksha Bar & Lounge is a perfect place for light refreshments, snacks, wines and cocktails. If you want to taste health cuisine, snacks and light refreshments, visit the Terrace Pool Bar & Pavilion. The place can seat upto 40 guests at a time.
This exquisite spa resort is composed of 15 colonial buildings, all located at short distance away from each other. There are 62 Moksha Suites to choose from. Each suite has been designed to provide comfort and luxury to guests. They boast of elegant wooden and stone finishes. Private terrace, large beds, individual lounge area and spacious bathrooms are the special highlights of these accommodations. During leisure time, guests can turn on their LCD television set to watch entertainment shows of their choice or simply soak in the pristine beauty of Himalayan ranges. Mini bar and tea/ coffee services are also available in rooms.
At this resort, you will come across a fascinating Moksha spa destination called the SPA Cenvaree. This destination offers you rejuvenating therapeutic massages, ancient aromatherapy and treatments. It has a total of 12 treatment rooms dedicated to this purpose. Turkish Hammam, infrared sauna, vichy rain shower, herbal steam bath, whirlpool, Jacuzzi and lap pool are some of the integral spa facilities for you. If you want, you can also pay a visit to Thai Massage Sala, Foot Massage Sala and Spa boutique of this resort. In addition, there are 6 Yoga & Meditation Pavilions. You can explore these venues for peaceful moments.
- The driver Krishna was outstanding, polite, well-dressed and very patient. The road conditions were hazardous at times, but he negotiated them very capably. This is the second time I have used your company and I am extremely satisfied with your service. I will continue to recommend your company to colleagues visiting India and will be in touch for my next trip.......said Randy Bindra, USA travelled through us from 04 Mar. to 09 Mar. 2013
- We would like to thank you and your colleagues for a very well organised three week holiday. We thoroughly enjoyed it and everything worked very well. The overnight on the houseboat was a wonderful experience, it was such a change from being on the busy road, and to have the peace, silence and tranquillity for nearly 24 hours was indeed very nice. So, we can also recommend that and the two crew were very good indeed, and we thoroughly enjoyed the meals they provided for us. It was really good experience..........said Ketty Tomes, UK travelled through us from 28 Jan. to 17 Feb. 2013
- Thank you very much for great trip in India. My 4th trip to India has made that I'm more addicted to India than I was before (I thought that I couldn't be more addicted but I was wrong). I tell only positive things to all my friends about my trip and TSI. Maybe my girl friend decides to visit South India with 3 other girls. I also look forward to visit Ladakh and Kashmir.........said Robert, Poland travelled through us from 29 Jan. to 13 Feb. 2013
- Dear Manoj,
Everyone is safely home again after our spice discovery tour, and we can definitely consider it one of our successes. Once again you won everyone's hearts with your thoughtfulness and thoroughness in all our activities. I don't know how we would have coped with the flight cancellations between Udaipur and Madurai if you had not been there to sort it out! ..............said Liz and Ian, Australia travelled through us from 13 Jan. to 29 Jan. 2013
- Dear Manoj,
Our tour of your wonderful country was fantastic. I was returning, after 36 years, but it was Helen's first time and she loved every minute of the amazing journey. Our precious eighteen days seemed to stretch - there was so much to see and do! Each night we went to bed tired, and occasionally exhausted. And so, we really appreciated the extra effort made by all the Indian hotels to provide us with additional length in our double beds. Thanks you for making those arrangements. We were always very comfortable at night so we woke up refreshed, ready to enjoy the delights of the next day.........said Helen & Richard Walker, Australia travelled through us from 13 Jan. to 29 Jan. 2013
- We just want to thank for the amazing service provided to us. We are very happy and impressed with all assistance and support you gave us during the whole trip......said Manha Cleusa, Brazil travelled through us from 22 Oct. to 02 Nov. 2012
- We have enjoyed our trip to India and will certainly recommend TSI to any friends who wish to visit your beautiful country.....Dr. Chanvit, Thailand travelled through us from 11 Feb. to 20 Feb. 2012