Tree of Life Resort & Spa
Location :55 kms from Airport, 4 km from Railway Station..... Star Rating : 4 Star
Total Rooms : 30 Rooms
Amenities : Coffee Shop, Room Service, Parking, Non-Smoking Room .....
Spas in India provide a unique opportunity to rejuvenate the body and mind. Away from the hustle and bustle of the madding crowd these spas are gateway to perfect relaxation. Tree of life Resort & Spa is one such place that not only offers private spa but also takes you into the natural and cultural repository of India, Jaipur. What adds more to the beauty of the place is the architecture that has a resemblance with the old traditional and architectural highlights of the region.
Located in the pink city of India, Jaipur, the place offers some of the better facilities. Stretched over a sprawling area of seven acres of land the resort comprises 14 luxurious villas. Each of these villas offers around 2500 sq feet of private space. What make the place more beautiful are the Aravalli Hills at the backdrop of this resort.
Jaipur Tree of Life Resort & Spa is located around 26 km from the Railway station, 33 km from the airport and 22 km from the city centre.
The place offers a variety of Indian Cuisine to choose from. Apart from the traditional Indian cuisine at Tree of Life Resort & Spa you may also opt for international cuisines. The place also has its own organic food garden called the "Eternal Garden". It is the initiative of this resort in Jaipur to offer the freshest and the best food.
All the villas offer the best services and comfort. The villas have a dining table, fireplace, walk-in closet, small garden and bedroom that provide a scenic view not many can equal. Apart from these, the villas have dedicated butler service, home theatre, internet access and also dimmer lights. The villas also have a private spa with facilities like treatment beds for two, foot bath, and outdoor shower.
- Site seeing in Jaipur
The resort also offers guided tour around the city of Jaipur covering the palaces, monuments and the colorful bazaars of the city. The tour is planned according to the travel itinerary of the guest and their preferences.
- Teach a while
The outdoor activity is a part of the initiative undertaken by the Tree of Life resorts & Spa in Jaipur to teach the children of the nearby village school. You may also be a part of this program by teaching a subject of your interest to the children of a nearby school.
- Willy's and high tea
Drive the 1965 Willy jeep of the Maharaja and visit the home of the villagers to know more about them. One may end the day in midst of a group of people playing traditional music with the very own instrument of the region.
- A meal with your elephant
It is another popular leisure option at this Jaipur Spa & Resort. You would be taken to the foothill of the Aravalli Hills and from there you would head towards the dense forest on top of an elephant. The forest is home to many birds and animals. After the tour on returning back to the foothill, have a meal in the company of the elephant.
The amenities offered include:
- Dinning and Spa Cuisine
The ideal time to visit is during the winter months from October to April. Jaipur can also be visited during July and August. During this period the city experiences monsoon making the Aravalli Hills more beautiful.
- The driver Krishna was outstanding, polite, well-dressed and very patient. The road conditions were hazardous at times, but he negotiated them very capably. This is the second time I have used your company and I am extremely satisfied with your service. I will continue to recommend your company to colleagues visiting India and will be in touch for my next trip.......said Randy Bindra, USA travelled through us from 04 Mar. to 09 Mar. 2013
- We would like to thank you and your colleagues for a very well organised three week holiday. We thoroughly enjoyed it and everything worked very well. The overnight on the houseboat was a wonderful experience, it was such a change from being on the busy road, and to have the peace, silence and tranquillity for nearly 24 hours was indeed very nice. So, we can also recommend that and the two crew were very good indeed, and we thoroughly enjoyed the meals they provided for us. It was really good experience..........said Ketty Tomes, UK travelled through us from 28 Jan. to 17 Feb. 2013
- Thank you very much for great trip in India. My 4th trip to India has made that I'm more addicted to India than I was before (I thought that I couldn't be more addicted but I was wrong). I tell only positive things to all my friends about my trip and TSI. Maybe my girl friend decides to visit South India with 3 other girls. I also look forward to visit Ladakh and Kashmir.........said Robert, Poland travelled through us from 29 Jan. to 13 Feb. 2013
- Dear Manoj,
Everyone is safely home again after our spice discovery tour, and we can definitely consider it one of our successes. Once again you won everyone's hearts with your thoughtfulness and thoroughness in all our activities. I don't know how we would have coped with the flight cancellations between Udaipur and Madurai if you had not been there to sort it out! ..............said Liz and Ian, Australia travelled through us from 13 Jan. to 29 Jan. 2013
- Dear Manoj,
Our tour of your wonderful country was fantastic. I was returning, after 36 years, but it was Helen's first time and she loved every minute of the amazing journey. Our precious eighteen days seemed to stretch - there was so much to see and do! Each night we went to bed tired, and occasionally exhausted. And so, we really appreciated the extra effort made by all the Indian hotels to provide us with additional length in our double beds. Thanks you for making those arrangements. We were always very comfortable at night so we woke up refreshed, ready to enjoy the delights of the next day.........said Helen & Richard Walker, Australia travelled through us from 13 Jan. to 29 Jan. 2013
- We just want to thank for the amazing service provided to us. We are very happy and impressed with all assistance and support you gave us during the whole trip......said Manha Cleusa, Brazil travelled through us from 22 Oct. to 02 Nov. 2012
- We have enjoyed our trip to India and will certainly recommend TSI to any friends who wish to visit your beautiful country.....Dr. Chanvit, Thailand travelled through us from 11 Feb. to 20 Feb. 2012