Tree of Life Resort & Spa
Location :55 kms from Airport, 4 km from Railway Station..... Star Rating : 4 Star
Total Rooms : 30 Rooms
Amenities : Coffee Shop, Room Service, Parking, Non-Smoking Room .....
Spas in India provide a unique opportunity to rejuvenate the body and mind. Away from the hustle and bustle of the madding crowd these spas are gateway to perfect relaxation. Tree of life Resort & Spa is one such place that not only offers private spa but also takes you into the natural and cultural repository of India, Jaipur. What adds more to the beauty of the place is the architecture that has a resemblance with the old traditional and architectural highlights of the region.
Located in the pink city of India, Jaipur, the place offers some of the better facilities. Stretched over a sprawling area of seven acres of land the resort comprises 14 luxurious villas. Each of these villas offers around 2500 sq feet of private space. What make the place more beautiful are the Aravalli Hills at the backdrop of this resort.
Jaipur Tree of Life Resort & Spa is located around 26 km from the Railway station, 33 km from the airport and 22 km from the city centre.
The place offers a variety of Indian Cuisine to choose from. Apart from the traditional Indian cuisine at Tree of Life Resort & Spa you may also opt for international cuisines. The place also has its own organic food garden called the "Eternal Garden". It is the initiative of this resort in Jaipur to offer the freshest and the best food.
All the villas offer the best services and comfort. The villas have a dining table, fireplace, walk-in closet, small garden and bedroom that provide a scenic view not many can equal. Apart from these, the villas have dedicated butler service, home theatre, internet access and also dimmer lights. The villas also have a private spa with facilities like treatment beds for two, foot bath, and outdoor shower.
- Site seeing in Jaipur
The resort also offers guided tour around the city of Jaipur covering the palaces, monuments and the colorful bazaars of the city. The tour is planned according to the travel itinerary of the guest and their preferences.
- Teach a while
The outdoor activity is a part of the initiative undertaken by the Tree of Life resorts & Spa in Jaipur to teach the children of the nearby village school. You may also be a part of this program by teaching a subject of your interest to the children of a nearby school.
- Willy's and high tea
Drive the 1965 Willy jeep of the Maharaja and visit the home of the villagers to know more about them. One may end the day in midst of a group of people playing traditional music with the very own instrument of the region.
- A meal with your elephant
It is another popular leisure option at this Jaipur Spa & Resort. You would be taken to the foothill of the Aravalli Hills and from there you would head towards the dense forest on top of an elephant. The forest is home to many birds and animals. After the tour on returning back to the foothill, have a meal in the company of the elephant.
The amenities offered include:
- Dinning and Spa Cuisine
The ideal time to visit is during the winter months from October to April. Jaipur can also be visited during July and August. During this period the city experiences monsoon making the Aravalli Hills more beautiful.
Yoga is about connecting the body and mind physically, mentally and spiritually. It can be practiced at any time, anywhere and is as much a work out of the mind, as of the body. After a personalized consultation, your teacher will take you through a series of body and mind postures. .
- We chose TSI because they are experts in trips for all ASIA. We planned our honeymoon over Sri LANKA and Maldives with them because they give the best tips, value, conditions, hotels and service for the trip. You have a choffer exclusively for you during all trip, and drop you in the best restaurants, shops and places. choosing TSI is choosing quality rigor, seriousness, profesionalness. .......Guillermo Pombo ,SPAIN
- I have travelled to India with TSI many times because I have full confidence in their superior communication ability to understand my requirements. They are able to make suggestions and answer queries without fear or favour which is very valuable when I organise my small group tours and need their expertise. They have a great team of experienced and young agents who are efficient and empathetic to general enquiries and are always there to support me when I am on tour. Whether emailing from Australia or phoning from India I consider them an integral part of my tour operation. I thank them all most sincerely and congratulate them for a superior and high standard of work and friendship.......... Marnie Barter ,Melbourne, Australia
- We had a marvelous trip to India with TSI. All arrangements like hotel, driver, sightseeings etc. that were organized by them were perfect. On a regular base during our trip the head office of TSI called us to inform if we were still satisfied by the services they provide. And yes, of course we were. Thanks TSI for the gift of a perfect memory......... John Bregman ,NETHERLANDS
- It was an amazing trip. I feel very comfortable and safe with my driver and guides. My guides were warm, welcoming and very knowledgeable. My appreciation for India has increased immensely. I will be returning to India next year and will use TSI's services again. ......... Robin Everett ,USA
- Just a short message to tell you that we are now back to France, after our wonderful stay in India. Everything was so well organized, we were very satisfied with the services of the drivers and guides, and we were happy about our intensive visiting program. We are really fascinated by your beautiful country.........Mihaela and Cornelia ,France
- A very well organised roundtrip through a beautiful country. Nice excursions and still plenty of free time. Very good and friendly driver, who was giving us a lot of extra information and showed us the most beautiful places. India was a very holiday for us thanks to TSI......Nico van der Sluijs ,NETHERLANDS
- It has been a great experience for us to visit india .All trip has been well organized and it has covered our expectations .You(Travel Spirit international) are A very good travel agency and we will comment it to our country’s travel agency. We have been assisted excellently in every moment.The hotels during the whole trip have been very comfortable and nice. The driver Pawan has been on time,and polite ,perfect driver..... Mr. Albert Roig ,Spain